Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wood, stone, colour and a whole lot of imagination

Good morning my blogger friends... When I first started blogging, I really didn't know what to expect... What I found was love, amazing creations and a world different than any other... 


 ...a world of hope, of troubles and conversations, of joy and optimism,  a world full of people whose words one should read and whose creations one should see... because each and every one of us, poors a little bit of his/her soul into everything we make...
A person just like that is Sotiris, the artist, Sotiris, our friend... Today I will show you a little bit of his work...it smells like Greece, it shouts out Love, it will provoke and it will enchant you...
 

All of his creations are handmade... from a little piece of wood that he will find and process, from every sea shell which has its story in his heart, from the colours he will choose to paint with...to the smallest pebble that will complete a piece and will let him know "Ok, we're done!" 




You can find more of his work by visiting my facebook page, where Sotiris has his own album  ArtSot (Handmade by Sotiris).

Keep on rockin'...

2 comments:

Annuk said...

Oh, what a wonderfully talented and gifted artist!!!! I really love all of his work, the way he uses colors and his mixed media pieces are just amazing and so full with the light and color of Greece!
Thank you for introducing us this great artist, Maraki mou!
And thank you SO very much for the link, you are a "doll" as you say in Greece! :)
Kisses!!!

purpleleath said...

It takes one to know one, my sweet Annoula! Of course, I'm talking about you!!!! Lots of kisses!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...