Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm back!!!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry it took so long since my last post, but since we've returned from Athens, we've been extremely busy with painting the house and running errands of all sorts!!!

We had a lovely time at the exhibition and it was a great opportunity to see a lot of our friends!!!
You can read more about it on my greek blog !

This will probably be my last summer post, because we're starting a seminar soon and of course in August family and friends will start arriving for their summer vacation!

The photos below were taken in a hurry before our departure for Athens!









 I would like to wish you all a wonderful summer and see you again in September!!! I will try to find some time each week to visit your lovely blogs and see what you are up to!!!

Love,
Maria

10 comments:

Annuk said...

Your jewelry looks amazing, Maraki!!! And so nicely displayed! I'm sure you had a wonderful time at the exhibition and I KNOW your time in Athens was wonderful!!!!!!
Lots of love from Rhodes, my dear fiend! :)

purpleleath said...

Thank you, Annoula mou!!! You're a wonderful friend!!! Lots of love from the girls!

Magia da Inês said...

❤✿•.¸•.¸¸
Seja bem-vinda!
♡ Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil
✿•.¸¸✿⊱╮

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely pieces of jewels!

purpleleath said...

Thank you very much!!!

And said...

I found your blog today and I'm already a fan! Your jewellery are amazing!
Nice work.


+Following
(Portugal)

purpleleath said...

Welcome Andi!!! Thank you so much for your kind comment!!!

ashok said...

Very interesting to see your blog!

purpleleath said...

Thank you very much!!

Magia da Inês said...

♡¸.°.¸♫♫♪

Bom domingo!
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.

♡彡♫♪°.¸.•°`

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...