Monday, October 29, 2012

Gifts for the Greek Animal Welfare Group's Bazaar

Good morning everyone!!! Today's post is dedicated to animals!!!
When I read at Planitis gia olous that the Greek Animal Welfare Group is organizing a Christmas Bazaar to help the animals in need, I knew I had to take part in it.
Before I continue with my creations for the bazaar, I have to apologize for not posting or visiting your blogs as often as I used to, but between work and housework, leisure time seems to be very limited nowadays... Hopefully, it'll get better with time...
So, I made two pairs of earrings, a key ring and I'll also put a heart pendant I'd made in the past inside the envelope I'll send for the bazaar...



I'd like to share with you my love for these lovely creatures, which are all around us looking for some love and attention... Since Micra came into my life, followed by her kitties, not a single day has gone by without having a reason to smile for, without feeling their love... Even in my darkest hours, they find a way to bring piece to my heart...
All of you that have a pet, know exactly what I'm talking about... To those of you who are still thinking about it, I say just adopt a dog or a cat and you will never regret it!!!  They are creatures blessed by God and they need us...

 
Can you say "no" to these eyes?

Follow the link to Planitis gia olous and find details on the bazaar. You can send your creations until the end of November.

Lots of love,
Maria, Micra, Sophie & Rita

3 comments:

Annuk said...

Your creations for the Animal Welfare Bazaar are wonderful and so filled with love, Maraki mou!!! Really a great contribution to a great cause!!!!
I cannot agree more about the joy that a pet brings into our lives... What they give us exceeds what we can ever give them BY FAR!!!

purpleleath said...

Oh, Annoula mou, I know you understand completely how I feel about animals! You're an angel and Zoe is so lucky to have you as a mom! What you say is so true!!!

Vores have said...

Inside by Anna - my blogven from Italy, I saw a reference to your blog.
Beautiful cats you - I love animals.
Wish you a good day :)
Hanne Bente - www.hbt.finus.dk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...