Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year with new jewelry pieces!!

Happy New Year!!! I wish you all a year full of love, health, lots of smiles and better news than the ones we've had in 2012!!!


I don't know how exactly this is going to be achieved, but let's hope it will!!!


 Today, I'm going to show you jewelry I made before the holiday, because during... I did absolutely nothing!!!





  I've seen these bird nests lots of time and I wanted to try and make one myself...
  This is also a design I found online...
This was something else, but I changed it!!
Finally, my favoutire piece ... a skull ring...

Lots of  love,
Maria

3 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Happy New Year, Maria!

Your jewellery pieces are so special :)

Annuk said...

Happy New Year, Maraki mou!!!!
And Kali Xronia to sweet Micra, Rita and Sophie from Zoe! :)

Your new jewelry pieces are fantastic, the "spiderweb" design is smashing!!!
Lots of love!

purpleleath said...

Happy New year!!! Thank you both so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...