Friday, May 10, 2013

Charm bracelets & kitties

Good morning!!! I hope everyone is enjoying Spring and that you are all getting ready for the weekend!!!
Today I have four charm bracelets to show you and of course my lovely kitties!!!
Before I start, I would like to thank my lovely friend Anna for the post she had two days ago on her wonderful home Annuk Creations , where she informed us about the changes on Google feed reader!!! I had no idea they were shutting it down and that we had to transfer all our followers to other services like bloglovin'!!! I hope I did everything right and tranferred all of you!!!

The first photo is of a sea inspired charm bracelet, so let's see an earth inspired one!!!
Now, it's time for Sophie & Rita to make an appearance!!!

Sophie

Sophie taking a bath

Sweet Rita
Here are the last two bracelets, which are a little bit more on the wild side!!!

Last but certainly not least, my lovely girl, my Micra, sending you all her love!!!



We wish you a lovely, cheerful, creative weekend!!!

Lots of love,
Maria

3 comments:

Annuk said...

Sweet Maraki mou, you are MORE than welcome for the tip! I learnt about it from other lovely bloggers, and I wanted to pass this knowledge on! :)

Who is the prettiest...? Your wonderful girlies or your gorgeous bracelets????? :D Summer, sea, nature and rock... your wonderful bracelets express all of this!!! And the fluffy girls -- OMG, they are adorable!!!!
Big hugs to all of you!

Magia da Inês said...

Lindasssssssssss!

¸╭•⊰✿¸.

Bom domingo!
Feliz Dia das Mães!
Beijinhos.♡ღ

•*✿⊱╮ღ

purpleleath said...

* Annoula mou glykeia, I think you'll agree with me when I say that there is just no competition when it comes to our girls and anything else!!! They'll always steal the show!!! Kisses & hugs
*Thank you, Ines!!! Lots of love!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...