Thursday, January 12, 2012

Necklace with ceramic beads

Although I adore seeing Sophie (see previous post) as my page loads, I know I should keep on posting... :-) As I am preparing tomorrow's post, in which I will show you how to make your own beads, I thought I should drop by and show you a necklace I made recently with ceramic beads...
...in different colors and schemes. The beads were a present from my dear friends, Sophia and Sotiris, who declared their support in my jewellery making efforts in this beautiful way. Thank you guys!

Since I got used to loading several photos in each post, here are a few more necklaces...

See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Semi Precious Beads said...

hey, jewelry is the most lovable thing in all over the world ...stone beads is also a good thing for using ,gifting,etc......so go and get it now because its on wholesale price also.......Semi Precious Beads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...