Saturday, January 21, 2012

No strings attached?

Yeah, I guess the title is misleading... 'cause there are strings and there are beads attached or not...but it was the only title I could think of!...
Good morning with a smile and a lot of bracelets with waxed strings in different colors and designs! This was a suggestion of a friend, who thought I should make more bracelets with strings, since they can be worn daily. I didn't want to let her down, so I started with some simple designs, which you will see in the last photos and completed my quest (for now) with the ones in the first few photos... Of course, I also made chokers, which I love! Enjoy!
When you wear the last one, the strings are streched and they make a simple, elegant design. All the finishes are made with closures that can slide up and down to secure the closure.
I couldn't forget about our little friends...
Here are the simpler ones...
I put the last one on my mother's hand, who never wears jewellery, but when I took it off to make some adjustments, she kept on asking for it! ;-D I'm running off to put it back where it belongs... Have a nice day!!!

3 comments:

ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑΚΙ said...

Αυτή την 'πλέξη' την χρησιμοποιώ και εγώ. Μου άρεσε όμως πολύ η εναλλαγή χρωμάτων στο κορδόνι. Θα σου την κλέψω την ιδέα νόμίζω.

Καλώς Ήρθατε!!!! said...

ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΩΣ ΣΕ ΒΡΗΚΑ!ΚΙΈΓΩ ΤΑ ΙΔΙΑ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ ΔΟΥΛΙΕΣ ΣΠΙΤΙΟΥ!ΤΑ ΚΟΣΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ!ΕΚΑΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΧΤΕΣ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΜΕ ΚΟΡΔΟΝΑΚΙ!ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΩ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΕΛΠΙΖΩ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΩΡΑΙΑ!ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΠΕΡΙΣΣΟΤΕΡΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ BLOGO-ΓΕΙΤΟΝΙΑ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΓΑΤΟΥΛΕΣ!ΤΕΛΕΙΑ ΘΑ ΛΕΜΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΓΑΤΟ-ΙΣΤΟΡΙΕΣ ΣΤΟΥΣ!ΦΙΛΑΚΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΕΣ!!!!!!

purpleleath said...

Κατερινάκι μου, χαίρομαι πολύ όταν κάτι σας αρέσει τόσο, ώστε να το εφαρμόσετε κι εσείς! Θα χαρώ να δω τις δημιουργίες σου! Τζορτζίνα μου, καλώς ήρθες και στο αγγλικό blog! Σου απάντησα εκτενώς στο ελληνικό! Πολλά φιλιά!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...