Monday, February 20, 2012

Earrings inspired by friendship

Hello darlings! How are you? I'm trying to keep my head together, but it's not easy due to the migranes that seem to have settled for good upstairs...This is why I haven't really made anything new the last few days... However, that changed when my friend Rania called on Saturday...
She wants long earrings! Although she had already made her selection from the ones I had already posted, on Sunday morning I decided to give her a few more choices. Rania likes to wear single earrings, so I started by making the two single ones with non-tarnish silver plated and black wire, which you can see in the first photo.
Then, I decided to make a few pairs... The beads I used are mostly gemstones (obsidian snowflake, lava and jasper). They are 7 to 10 cm long.

That's all folks! I hope these migranes will decide to leave me alone soon, 'cause I will soon start banging my head against the walls! :-) Anyway, they can't stop me from visiting your blogs to see what new wonderful things you've made! It's my new addiction!!!
Take care,
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...