Sunday, February 12, 2012

New delivery!!!

Good morning!!! I received new materials to work with at last!!! There is still one order I'm waiting for and then I'll have everything I need! That is for now...'cause when I see beads and cords and charms...  I WANT IT ALL!!! hehehehe...
Micra shares my excitement when I receive a new order of materials, but not for the same reason I do! As you can see in the following photos she adores carton boxes!!! Isn't she adorable?
Are you talking about me again?
Mommy , Sophie wants my box...
...but I'm not going anywhere!
What is that? What? What? What is it? Should I stay or should I go?
Let me grab a bite...
This box is too small...let me give it some air...
What's that? I want it!
Give it to me!
Where did everything go?
Grrrrrrrrrr...so now there are two of  you...
Patience is a virtue...
I don't care about the stupid box! I want to go to bed!
So this is what is going on in out little kitten home...
Bye- bye!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...